This article has content that is best suited for those with the following roles in the system:
- ENROLLMENT COORDINATOR
- PARTNER COORDINATOR
This article provides a video and step by step directions on how partners can order courses and pay fees in the online course system (Maestro). Depending on your roles and rights in the system, you may see something different from what is shown or described in the following video.
Best Practices for Partner Schools - Course Orders and Payments
- Before ordering any courses, Partner Schools should develop an Online Course Contract to share with families and students that fully explains the expectations for enrolling in an online course. This gives you an opportunity to discussions potential issues, graduation requirements, and course selection process with families and students.
- Before making any payments, review the course order. Follow the step by step directions listed below.
- After making a payment, review the email confirmation that you will receive. If you see a need for any changes to your course request, please contact our enrollment group at firstname.lastname@example.org. If you make your request before your student is enrolled, you will avoid potential additional fees.
Review Course Order before Making Payments
What to Expect After Ordering a Course:
- School will receive a confirmation email about payment.
- Enrollment team will process your course request and send out an email to students, parents, and school.
- Teacher will send out a welcome email.
- Students will be able to access their course on the designated Monday course start date by 12:00 a.m. ET.
- Students will be able to submit work in their course until 12:00 p.m. ET on the designated course end date.