This article has content that is best suited for those with the following roles in the system:
Teacher answer keys are available for most courses, however, not for all courses. If your course has a teacher answer key the answer key will be located under Teacher Resources.
In most courses, to review available answer keys, you will:
- Under the folder “Teacher Resources” you will select “Provider Answer Keys and Teacher Information.”
- You will follow the instructions to access the available answer keys or resources.
- You will search the course list for the name of the course.
- If multiple courses exist you will select the correct course by name and version number.
- A few notes on Version Numbers for FLVS course content:
- If you see 12_2 we refer to this as 12.2.
- If you see multiple courses with different extension letters, EX. GS TX, always choose the answer key that only has a GS and no additional letters.
- Some courses may have slightly different names. Example: American History and US History.
- Course Specific Naming:
- MS should appear before each Middle School course.
- Learning Recovery = CR Course Name
- MS Math 3 = Pre-Algebra
- Biology = Biology 1
- Chemistry = Chemistry 1
- MS Language Arts I, II, III = MS Language Arts 6, 7, 8
- AP United States Government and Politics = AP US Government and Politics
- United States Government = American Government
- United States History = American History
- English I, II, III, IV = English 9, 10, 11, 12
- Prepme Act = ACT Test Preparation
You can find the correct version number of your course by doing the following:
- Logging into Maestro
- Selecting the Courses tab
- Select the Name of the course
- Version number can be found on the field labeled “Version”